Manufactures, suppliers, or publishers, other than us.leoch.com, may provide their own warranties to you. Please contact them for further information. Please note that the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. Some countries, states, and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from state to state or by province or by country.
BY USING LEOCH PRODUCT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE ECOFLOW LIMITED WARRANTY.
We provide a limited 1-year warranty for purchases on us.leoch.com. The warranty period is measured starting on the date the original consumer purchaser received the products.
We provide free return and repair 14 days after orders are received. If 14 orders later, customers should return the machine to our repair center at their own cost. We can still provide a free repair service if it's still under warranty.
This warranty does not apply:
- Non-quality related issues;
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
- Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
- Items that have been refunded;
- Items that have expired their warranty period;
- Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
- Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
- Lost or stolen products;
- Free products.
Valid Proof of Purchase
Order number of purchases made through us.leoch.com;Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.
Most of our products have an over 12-month warranty. Because most shipping information cannot be found online after 6 months the transport ends (if the original purchaser can’t find it online), the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser.